
Motionless, I stared blankly at my Bioethics professor blab about the concept of Human Dignity behind the lecter's podium. As a blur of several powerpoint slides flashed on the white screen before me, the more sure I became...
This IS it.
THIS is the destiny I have been searching for.
For the past 21 (almost 22) miserable years of my life, I struggled with rebeliousness and with great difficulty against the awful reality that I was gonna have to be a physician whether I liked it or not. I tried to find my groove in all other fields... only to end up, where else, but back here again.
THIS is my Destiny.
To be trapped in a life with barely a sixteenth of it sleeping, half of it studying, and the remainder of it working in the hospital treating people I barely know instead of spending my free time at home with my family.
If I don't have a choice, then why do I keep complainin', right? What else to do but try to like it at the very least? Right?
Gimme a break. Ranting is ALL the pleasure I get out from it.

1 comment:
So i thought you loved medicine? Best advice is you get out of it as soon as you have the chance... at the end of the day... its really what you choose that is really important - macky (sorry... dunno how to post stuff) grabe... long time since I looked at people's blog's :)
Post a Comment