
Peacefully swimming in the endless darkness, I embrace myself. My heart leaps at the thought of her arms around me at last. How would my hand fit in hers? I wonder if her mouth would frown at my cries, and how her voice would soothe me as she rocked me in her heart's cradle.
I cannot wait. i cannot wait to see her face. i cannot wait to hear her voice lull me to sleep.
I cannot wait to feel how much i am wanted.
My skin burns for her love. The pain that sears the back of my head must be of wanting.
I hurt.
I thrash about to let her know of the pain that I am willing to endure to see her.
Here I come, Mother.
Here I come.
________________________________
Christmas is near.
Let us look into our hearts and find the hope that lives within us.
Life is not--nor should it ever be--a choice.

9 comments:
so far, this is the shortest piece you've written, but just as meaningful. :)
Hmm.. i see you posted it... good thing "please pray the rosary" isn't in it.. Great piece, sunshine.-Lars
beautiful.
tear.
*yan touching na.
hehe, pero hindi nga. maganda sya!
dapat ibigay sa mga taong hindi marunong mag-ingat sa...
inspired ba ito nung ethics video? =) hehe.
kidding aside, beautiful... =)
reminds me of my mom, shes coming fer christmas, finally. spending my 2nd christmas wiv her. uhuh. 2nd. sigh.
galeng talaga, a reminder to be careful when you .... hehehe
this is perfect for christmas when it is birth that we celebrate.
man, and all i was probably thinking in the womb was how my big toe fit so well in my mouth.
yes, we have no right to end a life that is not ours to create or to give.
the choice only comes from what kind of life to live in the life which has been given us while sharing each other's lives.
Post a Comment